Show mobile menu
Show search control
Show search control
Search Site

Report a change of address

If you, or someone you know, has moved into or out of a property, we need to know about it so that we can update our records and let all relevant departments know. Both residents and landlords can use the forms below to tell us about a change.

There may be many different reasons for someone occupying or vacating a property, such as:

  • you are moving to a different address
  • someone is moving in with you
  • someone is moving out of your property
  • someone is moving into care
  • a tenant is moving in or out
  • you've sold a property that is not your main home
  • you've purchased or inherited a property that you will not be moving into

Reporting any changes to us

The best way to report a change of address is through our High Peak online account. Registration is easy; simply click on the button below! If you already have an account with us, you can also log in here.

Once you've created an account, you will need to complete a 'Change of Address' form under the 'Submit a Request' tab. Once you've submitted this to us, we will create a new bill for you within 21 working days, which you'll be able to view online.

To complete a form without creating an account, please click on the button below.

If you're on benefits

You will need to complete a 'Change of Circumstances' form once you've created an account to let us know that your address has changed. You will find this under the 'Submit a Request' tab on your online account screen. Changes are usually processed within 21 working days.

To report a change without an online account, please click on the button below. 

Registering to vote

You will also need to register to vote at your new address. Every person in the household must do this using the GOV.UK website.

If you don't do this, you won't be put onto the Electoral register at your new address, and won't be able to vote in upcoming elections.