Show mobile menu
Show search control
Show search control
Search Site

I'm a landlord and I've had a tenant move in or out of a property

The best way to report a change of tenancy is through our High Peak 'My Account' service. Simply click on the button below to register; you will then be able to view any future bills or documents for properties you are liable for online. If you already have an account with us, you can also log in here.

Once you've registered for an online account, you will be able to keep track of any properties that you are liable for and view / download documents. 

To report a change without an account, click on the button below. Please note that you won't be able to view bills online if you choose this method.

Once you've completed the form, we will send a bill to whoever becomes liable for the property. If the property is now empty, you may be entitled to apply for a council tax exemption for up to 3 months.

If you have a new tenant that is planning on claiming housing benefit, visit our Landlords page to find out about how we pay benefit, what we can share with you and what to do if your tenant has a change in their circumstances.