Show mobile menu
Show search control
Show search control
Search Site

Housing tenancy agreement

Detailed information about your housing tenancy agreement.

Tenancy agreements

Depending on the sort of tenancy you have, you can view copies of your agreement here:

Tenancy Change Request

If you change your name or would like to add or remove a name from the tenancy please complete the following tenancy change request form [59KB]

There are rules surrounding the procedure, you can speak to your Neighbourhood Co-ordinator to discuss this further, as it is not always possible to add a relative to an existing tenancy.

Do not use this request for removing a name from the tenancy when a tenant has died - please visit ending a tenancy - when a tenant has died

Tenants handbook

Our tenant handbook has been produced to provide useful and relevant information to help make the most of your tenancy.

If you would like a paper copy of either your tenancy agreement or tenants handbook, please request one by contacting your Neighbourhood Co-ordinator 

Or by calling in to one of our offices:

  • Gamesley Neighbourhood Office, 34 Winster Mews, Gamesley, Glossop SK13 OLU
  • Glossop Municipal Buildings, Glossop, Derbyshire SK13 8AF
  • Buxton Town Hall, Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 6EL