Show mobile menu
Show search control
Show search control
Search Site

Pay a parking fine

How to pay your parking fine also known as a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)

You will need your PCN number and your vehicle registration to hand. If you no longer have the PCN you will need to contact our Notice Processing Team.

How to pay your Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) online, by post or by telephone.