Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site

I / we have moved into, out of, or within High Peak

What you need to tell us

You need to let us know where you have moved to and when. You can do this by using the online form below.

The best way to report a change of address is through our High Peak 'My Account' service. Registration is easy and will allow you to view all future bills and documents online; simply click on the button below. If you already have an account with us, you can also log in here.

Once you are inside the account, go to the 'Submit a request' tab and complete the 'Register for council tax at a new address' form.

Please note: You will not be able to view bills and documents online until you have been issued with a council tax reference number. This will be sent to you within 21 working days of submitting your change of address form to us.

To report a change without an account, click on the button below. Please note that you won't be able to view bills online if you choose this method.  

Registering to vote

You will also need to register to vote at your new address. Every person in the household must do this using the GOV.UK website.

If you don't do this, you won't be put onto the Electoral register at your new address, and won't be able to vote in upcoming elections.

Bin collections

If you've moved into a new property, you'll need to check that you have the correct number of bins, and find out when the bins are collected.

Read more about bin collections