What is e-billing?
E-billing is a different way to receive your council tax bill, business rates bills and benefit letters. Instead of getting these in the traditional paper format we will send your bill or letter by e-mail.
How do I log in?
You'll need your user ID and Password.
What are the benefits of e-billing?
E-billing provides a faster, more efficient and convenient way to receive and check your bills and letters.
Here are some of the advantages:
- you can view your bill or letter as soon as it is available and keep a copy on file
- you still have the choice to download and print your bill or letter in PDF (Adobe) format if you ever need to (you will need an Acrobat reader which you can download for free at the Adobe website)
- you can redistribute copies of bills and letters quickly and electronically
- bills and letters are issued direct to the intended recipient and are not delayed by post
- it helps us to reduce our printing and postage costs
- we help to protect the environment by saving paper
How do I register for e-billing?
What if my circumstances change?
To inform us of a change in name, e-mail address or any other changes in circumstances, or if you want to revert back to paper bills or letters please email us.