Toggle Mobile Menu Visibility
Toggle Search Controls Visibility
Toggle search control visibility
Search Site


If you experience or witness a crime please call 999 or 101 and report this to the police as soon as it's safe to do so.

You can also report a crime online using Derbyshire Police crime reporting website.

If you are having a medical emergency or are with someone who requires medical attention please ring 999 or 101.

Emergency planning

We work with the emergency services, health services and other agencies to make sure we're as ready as we can be in the event of an emergency or major incident.

Business continuity

An emergency not only affects people but also disrupts businesses and organisations


Reports of flooding on highways or road gullies are dealt with by ourselves and the county council

Severe winter weather

Advice on gritting, priority roads & footpaths and keeping warm this winter

Reporting suspicious activity and behaviour

Action Counters Terrorism: Report suspicious activity and behaviour to tackle terrorism